MGB: Canada Trust Posters

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGB: Canada Trust Posters
From: mgb.roadster@juno.com (Larry A Hoy)
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 16:06:47 -0700
I guess this list did it again.  First Mobil, then Canada Trust.

The response to my email to Canada Trust follows.

Larry Hoy (MGB.Roadster@juno.com)
Denver, CO USA
1969 MGB Roadster
1987 Jaguar XJ6 Vanden Plas
===============================
Dear Mr. Hoy:

Thank you for your recent letter through our home on the Internet.  We
appreciate your interest in obtaining a copy of the MGB poster.

Regrettably, we are unable to complete your request as our current
inventory
has been depleted to a level where we are unable to release any more
stock.
We apologize for not being able to fulfill your request at this time.

Thank you again for your letter.  Should you require further assistance,
please feel free to E-mail us again.

Sincerely,

Bill Clunas
Canada Trust Customer Service

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]