RE: The Weather (is never off topic!)

To: "Benjamin Ruset" <bruset@monmouth.com>,
Subject: RE: The Weather (is never off topic!)
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 98 14:57:32 UT
Sheesh Ben, you're making it sound like NJ would be paradise without the
recent weather.  From a neighboring state, the recent weather looks like just
one more reason, among many, not to move to or live in NJ!

Now PA - that's paradise!!  Too bad the Noreaster didn't wash NJ away
altogether.  Weeze wuz plannin to invite y'all to come to the stump jumpin 'on
the beach 'party weeze wuz gonna have this weekend.

Dr. Doug

This space still for rent