MG:s in Cape Town.

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MG:s in Cape Town.
From: oes@npartners.se (Nilsson & Partners AB)
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 17:08:03 +0100
Hello out there!
One of my friends and his wife will go to South Africa
and Cape Town in april. They are both in their mid fifties
and true MG-freaks. They are the proud owners of four MG:s,
MGTD 1950, MG Magnette 195?, MGA 1960 and MGBGT 1967.

I have fpromised to help them to get in touch with likeminded
in Cape Town and try to get information about any gatherings
or meetings in or around Cape Town in april (I do not know the exact dates.)
I will appreciate any information you can give me in this matter.
Cheers,
Kenneth Nilsson, Sweden
MGBGT 1980, Morgan +4 1959, Triumph TR2 1954.