All British Day-Sunday

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: All British Day-Sunday
From: "Scotty" <scotty@dove.net.au>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 1998 22:52:31 +0930
Hi Guys,
             tomorrow is all British Day here in sunny South Australia, we
are one of 550 entries [MGB-LE] all the cars are going to feel right at
home, the weather forecast is for clearing showers and a "high" of 20oC
which is kinda cool for us this time of the year ;-) The drive to the Oval
is a chioce of part freeway and then some REAL MG roads or all MG roads
with hills and bends etc. We will take the twisty route and as usual arrive
at the oval with a big grin.
        Be thinking of you all, and wishing we could share the fine  weather
with
all the snowed in mob.

Regards and best wishes,

John[Scotty] & Carol Scott,