Re: Brake Related/suggestions

To: <HLUB34A@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Brake Related/suggestions
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 1998 09:40:49 -0600
Thanks to everyone for their comments and suggestions.
I'm going to go look for the shims for the front hubs today up in the "big
city", Louisville, and I will look at the availability of silicone brake
fluid. Since I'm not going to replace the M/C or calipers (yet), I think
I'll stay with DOT, since I don't want to ruin the seals which are of
questionable age. I'm replacing the wc's because I KNOW they are bad. My
fingers are crossed on the M/C and caliper pistons!
Yes, I've got stainless steel hoses to replace all three!
DOT 4 is ok, right?

Dan
'73 B