Just because you're paranoid

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Just because you're paranoid
From: Hert <hert@wxs.nl>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 1998 15:14:42 +0100
.... doesn't mean they are not following you.

I've tried to post this before, but it did not show up on the
listed. My apologies if you've seen it. My ISP is making a mess
of things, or the message could have been held up due to its
contents ....

Thursday the European Commission published a report on the
E-C-H-E-L-O-N project of the N-S-A. This is the current scheme to
systematically monitor all phone, fax and e-mail communications
to, from and inside Europe from private persons and companies,
using (for the net) intelligent robots. This is no joke, and for
me it takes another bit away from the fun Usenet used to be.

In view of this project, I would like to state that:
- I think that US cars are great, they corner wonderfully and
it's is not in bad taste at all to drive one
- Kyoto was rightfully sabotaged
- the X-files is a wonderful and intellectually stimulating
tv-series, except for the bits of course that contain outrageous
material regarding the US government
- I think that the Spice Girls really should have been an
American invention
- cheese from a spraycan is the greatest thing since tv dinners.
- all this LBC/OF/MG talk must be a code for a conspiracy

</RantModeOff> Is my file updated now?

Peter
With only marginal political interest but with a strong sense of
privacy.