Re: Cleaning Brake and Clutch lines

To: "Dave Houser" <mgs4dave@warwick.net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Cleaning Brake and Clutch lines
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 14:45:31 -0800
A nice finish can be obtained by cleaning them with steel wool, getting any
greasy residue off with Prep-sol or lacquer thinner,  then spraying them
with Krylon "Dull Aluminum" paint. They will look as though they are
freshly cadmium plated and will retain their finish for quite a while. This
paint, we've found, is the best for giving that cad. plated look to nuts &
bolts, too.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center