Coding messages

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Coding messages
From: Littlesuzn@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 03:35:33 EST
Hello again people:
Back from vacation with an idea.
Does anyone see the value of coding messages to a particular car ?
IE  messages that have do with:
MGAs would start out as    (A) what does the fender welting......
MGBs would start out as    (B) my unibody does.....
MGCs.... oh you get the idea by now
It's not that I don't like reading about Bs and Cs it's just that the time it
takes prevents me from doing other things.
The Jaguar XK lovers start their messages with (xk) and it makes
sorting/reading much easier if you get several hundred messages a day.
It seems like a simple matter to just type in the letter (TC, A, B, C, F etc)
when creating the subject heading.

Oh well, maybe it was the fresh mountain air that damaged my noodle.

"Midget" Susan