British car photos

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: British car photos
From: William Killeffer <wkilleff@moccasun.utc.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 12:19:15 -0500 (EST)
Does anyone out there have or know of any British car photos on the net
that I could use for a class project? I am in a publication editing and
design class here at UTC and we have to come up with a fictional company
to design a brochure and letterhead for. My idea is a vintage sports car
dealership, repair shop and parts warehouse. My prof said to ask
permission before using photos or other images. I would also like to know
if anyone knows where to obtain marque logos and things of that nature.
For the sake of other listers, please try to respond by private email if
possible, especially if you wish to flame me over this. All help would be
appreciated.
-William Killeffer
wkilleff@moccasun.utc.edu
Don't own one yet, but will someday soon.