Re: MGB Hotwheels or Micromachines?

To: Blake Wylie <bwylie@hiwaay.net>
Subject: Re: MGB Hotwheels or Micromachines?
From: Ross MacPherson <arm@bc.sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 19:11:19 -0800 (PST)
At 01:35 PM 2/13/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Hello everyone,
>
>Has anyone ever seen an MGB made into a Hotwheel car or Micromachine car. =
>was looking along the toy aisle the other day, and it just got me to
>thinking.  There were tons of cars, and Hotwheels has been around for=
 years,
>so I thought someone might have seen or heard of one.  Anyway...LMK  :)

Nothing as declass=E8 as Hotwheels but.. less than two feet from me right=
 now
are a red MGA,  a mineral Blue `65 MGB GT, a red MGF, a red `67 MGB and a
burgundy TC.  The GT and TC are replicas of those in my drive.   The A, GT
and F are matchbox size, the TC and B roadster are 1/24.=20

Forget Hotwheels and Micromachines, they're aimed at the CRX crowd.  For
LBC's you gotta' look for Dinky Toys, Matchbox and Corgi. When I think of
the LBC Dinky's and Corgi's I had when I was a kid....if I'd only
known.....!  Am I right, OF's?
Cheers, eh!
  Ross  =20
  `66 GT & `47 TC