Re: Massachusetts Registration

To: bill and penny meyer <pplusb@northlink.com>
Subject: Re: Massachusetts Registration
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 19:11:07 -0500
Bill,
    I'm unsure of the emission requirements for a 1974. Believe me, it
very much depends upon where you go to get it inspected (independent gas
stations/garages).. You can probably get the official answer by asking
the Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles at
<http://www.magnet.state.ma.us/mv/>. They have an answerback system that
usually gets a quick response.

Bud Krueger
52TD (Plymouth, Mass.)