Re: Midget Conspiracy?

To: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Subject: Re: Midget Conspiracy?
From: Patton Dickson <kpatton@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 11:03:15 -0600
Wow, I'm glad this guy hates something as benign and scarce as Midgets.  He
probablly sees one or twice a week.  So
his anger isn't provoked often.

He could be hating something worthy like Sports Utility Vehicles, (AKA Sprite
swatters).  Those things are
everywhere, his anger with the current proliferation of those on the hiways,
could push him into postal mode from
a SUV hatred overload at any minute!!

--
Patton Dickson---Dallas, TX---1967 A-H Sprite---H-AN9-L/69437
My Sprite Site http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/Shores/1256/page2.html

Hey LBC'ers come to Spriterush - Carlisle PA, May 11-14
Go to http://www.exit109.com/~spritenut for more information
Sprites-Midgets-Minis-Minors-Big Healeys-MG's other BMC models are welcome.