Big fat hand trouble & Mgf in new movie

To: "MG LIST" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Big fat hand trouble & Mgf in new movie
From: "David Stecher" <davidandmichelles@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 13:33:43 -0600
Ok, so I got the Su's off, rebuilt them. Installed new heat shield, spacers,
gaskets, and rebuilt carbs on the posts but my question is.....How the H**LL
do you get the nuts back on the lower posts?  I'm 6'3", 240lbs with hands to
match and I'm having trouble getting those damn things back on.  Any helpful
hints would be helpful.    Thanks in advance.

Another problem that my hands are having... I'm trying to install a new
choke cable.  The DPO broke the choke cable and instead of puting it back
where it belongs he put the new one in the radio console.  When ever you
pull it the plastic cracks a little more.  Any hints on how to get my hand
up under the dash to the back of the choke cable?

I just saw a photo in Entertainment Weekly of a new movie comming out in
march called "My Giant" starring Billy Crystal and Gheorghe Muresan the 7'7"
basketball player for the Washington Wizards.  Well the picture is of both
of theese guys sitting in an MGF.  Billy driving, Gheorghe riding with his
head and sholders above the wind screen.  The bad part is the front of the
MGF is all smashed in.  Now I have to go see it to see what happens to the
car.

David Stecher
Urbandale IA
73 BGT