MGB DIY Turbo

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGB DIY Turbo
From: Andy Ramm <aramm@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 15:35:30 -0800
I think I recently saw a post about turbocharging
an MGB.  Can someone point me toward information
on how to do this properly?

Thanks,

Andy
--

Andy Ramm
A silver face in a tweed world.

By US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B),
Sec.227(b)(1)(C) and Sec.227(b)(3)(C), it is
unlawful to send any unsolicited advertisement to
this equipment.  A violation of the aforementioned
Section is punishable by action to recover actual
monetary loss, or $500, whichever is greater, for
each violation.