Tricky Exhaust Manifold Question

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Tricky Exhaust Manifold Question
From: Andy Ramm <aramm@concentric.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 09:50:48 -0800
Please help me find this piece...

Somewhere there exists a cast iron exhaust manifold specifically for 74-1/2
and later MGBs to allow them to convert to different carbs (i.e. HS4, Weber,
etc..) but retain the stock exhaust downpipe.

Yes, I know you can use an early type manifold or exhaust header.  That's not
what I'm looking for.  I specifically want the cast manifold described above.

I know it exists because I've seen it in catalogs somewhere, but I can't find
it now.  If anyone knows of a source for this, or has one they'd like to sell,
please please please let me know.

Thanks a million in advance!

Andy
'67 BGT