Need good stories about LBC's

To: Healeys@Autox.Team.Net, Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: Need good stories about LBC's
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 18:28:52 EST
Greetings,

I have added a hyper link to the bottom of the British Car Week web page for
stories and comments concerning BCW.  For added reading enjoyment, I would
welcome any stories that people have to share about their experiences with
their British cars, past or present, or even what you or your club are
planning to do during British Car Week.

I have often felt that reading stories about the adventures enthusiasts have
had with their British cars is some the most enjoyable reading I have come
across and I'm sure others will agree.

If you have something to share with the rest of us, please send it to me and I
will post it on the page.  If you belong to any of the other SOL lists that
are not one of the lists addressed on this message, please pass this along to
them.

Thanks,

Scott Helms  Trmgafun@aol.com

http://members.aol.com/Trmgafun/britishcarweek.html