Turn Signal Mystery - Conclusion

To: MG <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Turn Signal Mystery - Conclusion
From: Adrian Jones <AdrianJones@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 20:47:20 -0500
Hi Folks,
        Just for future reference.  The problem was that the turn
signal/parking light fixture was not making a proper ground to the body o=
the car.  I cleaned up the holes in the fender/wing and the securing bolt=
for the fixture and all is now well.  Thanks goodness for a
Dremel/Gibbonizer - makes short work of it.
        Well done to Bob for guessing corrosion and to Paul for hitting i=
on the head in calling it a classic case of a bad ground.  That sure save=
me messing about with switches, flasher units, voltage regulators, etc.

Happy Motoring,

Adrian