Webring / MGB Site Stuff

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Webring / MGB Site Stuff
From: Benjamin Ruset <bruset@monmouth.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 10:13:58 -0500
Hey all.

I'm (again!) totally redoing my site, this time to include more Spridget
information. So, it's now B and Spridget related. Anyway, I need *your*
help. Anyone who wants to submit pictures and/or anecdotes of their B or
Spridget, or tech articles or tips, send em my way!

Secondly, I'm also looking for more sites for the MG Cars Webring. We moved
up to number 30 -- right below the "Volvo Lovers Webring." Lets kick those
pansy Sweedish box cars with our superior British cars. Anyone with an MG
related site, or a British Car Commercial site, is invited to join. I would
*love* to get up to the top 15! =)

One thing that has changed - when you sign up for the ring, you're emailed
the HTML code to add to your page - all that needs to be done is the code
cut & pasted into your site. This should make things easier for people who
are not HTML gurus to add their pages quickly.

Thanks,

BEN RUSET - http://www.monmouth.com/~bruset
Safety Fast & MG Cars Webring -  http://www.infi-pos.com/~oasis