One thing Leading to Another? Has the Prince found my address so quickly

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: One thing Leading to Another? Has the Prince found my address so quickly?
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 20:35:17 -0600
As if my brake system difficulties weren't enough...
I had the B up on jackstands in the front while I was putting the front back
together in my off time. The car has been tilted at an angle, front sloping
to back, for over a week now. Now she's not idling well, even when the temp
comes up...
Symptoms: terrible idle after warm and some smoke (oil) from the engine bay.
It was there long enough for fluids to drain "aft"...but I didn't start it
right away, well, 15 minutes or so, after I put her back on four feet
Is "Pumpkin" just temporarily complaining about being left in such a state
for a week? What gives? I know the head's not true and sound, but...
If this is bad practice it should be passed on to the rest of the novices!
(btw, the "open door" buzzer I never knew about started working too...this
car has a vocal personality! what a screech!)
TIA
Dan   Still having a blast ;)
'73 B