RE: Carpet kits, etc.

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Carpet kits, etc.
From: Paul.Kile@Aerojet.com (KILE, PAUL D)
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 06:56:56 -0800
Joseph,

I got my carpet kit from Moss Europe (Richmond, Surrey) last summer
while on vacation in the UK.  This was on the recommendation of a friend
who got his set there.

As for the rubber floor mats, you should have no problem finding the
forward floor mats and the sill mats, these are in reproduction from the
major suppliers.  The rubber mats under the seats are another story.  NO
ONE is remanufacturing these, and I am on a constant quest to find NOS
or good used examples.

Hope this helps, PK