Re: Electric Fans

To: Darren_Jameson@illinova.com
Subject: Re: Electric Fans
From: Mike Hartley <mganut@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 19:29:05 -0500
I have a friend that uses an electric fan on her 78 B and her 74 BGT.  She
has never experienced any problems with battery drain.  She also has a fan
from another car, a Pinto maybe, that is mounted to the crankshaft pulley.
She swears by this little gizmo.  Obviously it runs whenever the engine is
running, and has saved her several times when the electric fans did not
work.  Seems like a pretty good idea to me.

Mike Hartley
mganut@ix.netcom.com