Re PCV and smoke

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re PCV and smoke
From: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 09:59:30 -0400
I'd like too thank everyone who responded to my post concerning
big clouds of smoke everyonce in a while. Everyone has been
really helpful and I really appreciate it.

Since the head on this car was totally rebuilt 4 months ago by
Victoria British, with all new valves, guides, seals, etc...
and the smoke only shows up once in  a blue moon, the missing
PCV valve is really looking like the correct answer.

So now I need to find a PCV valve. Frank Clarici suggested one
off of a 65 -67 midget and thought Motorhead might still have
them at $21.75, but they are totally sold out and don't think
they will be getting anymore. So does anyone out there have one
that they are willing to part with? Either privately or through
a dealer?

Thanks again,

Robert Weeks
Durham NC