Get it on the road

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Get it on the road
From: mgb_73@juno.com (James E Kearman)
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 09:40:17 -0500
Walked out the door this morning, felt that sun on my face, pulled off
the cover, checked the oil (just because it had enough when you parked it
doesn't mean it will still have enough later!), started the MG, put the
top down and had a great ride to work! About 5 minutes from the house I
remembered why I like this car enough to pour money into it.

You lurkers with non-running MGs: Get 'em on the road! Life's too short.

Cheers,

Jim

---
Jim Kearman
Florence, MA - USA
1973 MGB Roadster

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]