Re: Trunk Rack

To: Bruno <brunos@algonet.se>
Subject: Re: Trunk Rack
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 20:36:51 -0500
Bruno,
     They're called Amco-Style Racks. Try Moss' MGT catalog (MGT-23) page
#A11, part #243-700 f/TD 243-800 f/TF. Priced at $429.95 but I think that they
may be on sale. Best bet is to buy it from one of the folks here on the list
that sells at discount from Moss, e.g., Skip Kelsey, Just-Brits, to name a
few.

Bud Krueger
52TD