Re: Gimme Shelter (Minimum MG Content)

To: "EMPco LWE" <EMPcoLWE@aol.com>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Gimme Shelter (Minimum MG Content)
From: "David F.Darby" <darby@tri-lakes.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 98 13:31:33 PST
Hello Eric:

Figure $35.00 to $40.00 per square foot for your conventional frame garage
depending on how it is finished out. You could easily spend a lot more. If
you can scrounge materials and swing your own hammer, you can save 10-20%.

A metal pole barn type structure can be build for probably half of the
above estimate.

Regards,

David F. Darby