Re: Books

Subject: Re: Books
From: Joseph Cianciotti <jmc987@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 98 20:23:09 -0800
On Wed, 4 Mar 1998 22:51:24 -0600 (CST) Mark Purtell
<purtell@students.uiuc.edu> asked:

>Can anyone recommend any good books on the purchase and/or restoration of
>MGB's?

My suggested reading list (Now with correct titles and authors):

1) Classic Motorbooks Ilustrated MG Buyer's Guide for an overview of MGs.
(all models)
2) Clausager's Original MGB for details on originality.
3) Porter's Guide to Purchase and DIY Restoration for appraisal and
repair info.
4) Porter's Step-by-Step Service Guide for everyday stuff.
5) Tyler's MG Owner's Survival Guide to help you avoid trouble and get
out of it.

I've got more.  But there are the ones I refer to most often. Good Luck.

Joseph
67 B Roadster
(And a sagging bookshelf)