67 Morris Minor Convertible for Sale

To: morris@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 67 Morris Minor Convertible for Sale
From: rfeibusch@loop.com (Rick Feibusch)
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 1998 11:51:49 -0800 (PST)
Dear Listers -
Hot off the wire!

I just listed my 1967 Morris Minor 1000 Tourer Convertible for sale since
my son was just accepted to college, (Ouch!).
I picked it up last year fully restored, BRG with tan interior, wire
wheels, discs. Driven locally about 2000mi over the past year with no
problems. Serviced locally by same mechanic past 2 owners, records
available.

Received quite a bit of attention at Moss Britfest and the Van Nuys Shows
last year. I really hate to let her go but I've got to get my son educated
or I'll be feeding him forever!

$6500.00 Firm

Doug Higginbotham, Santa Barbara <evalu8or@gte.net> (805) 565-5973

A great cigar and a convertible will restore the sanity and heal your soul...

Doug Higginbotham