Re: TD paint color

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TD paint color
From: Chip Old <fold@mail.bcpl.lib.md.us>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 1998 17:15:19 -0500 (EST)
On Fri, 6 Mar 1998, ROBERT G. HOWARD wrote:

>   One of our club members is restoring a TD and wants to use the original
> ivory color. He has been unable to track down either the Ditzler DDL
> 81271 or the R-M BM127 color codes that Chip Olds mentioned in the
> T-Series Handbook.
>   Could anyone help him out with the formula for this color. Please
> respond to me; I'll pass on the information to him.

Considering how long ago that was written, I'm not surprised!  A shop that
still has very old mixing formula books may be able to mix to those codes,
but perhap someone else on the list has more modern codes that will be
easier to find.

Chip Old                      1948 M.G. TC  TC6710  NEMGTR #2271
Cub Hill, Maryland            1962 Triumph TR4  CT3154LO
fold@bcpl.net