A Little Help II

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: A Little Help II
From: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 1998 15:52:29 -0500
Well it seems that I had the plug wires 90 degrees off!  Thanks to all who
replied.  I'm sure I'll forget again it's just too easy!!

Anyway now the car won't start.  Ir was running just fine this morning, but
after I put in the new wires etc, no go.  So I have put everything back the
way it was this morning and still no luck! I think I will let it sit a while
before I go mess with it again.  Any ideas or suggestions would be
appreciated though..

Safety Fast !!!

Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer MA
http://www.tiac.com/users/jroverca/index.htm