LH Overdrive Pump Body

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: LH Overdrive Pump Body
From: "Richard A. Boris" <borisri@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 1998 22:36:55 +0100
Hi Everyone:

Need some help, I am installing new "o" rings into a fellow MGCC-LIC
members LH overdrive. The question I have is there a standard method in
removing the pump body from the case. I have removed the lower pump
plug, non-return valve & ball. Does the pump body and spring/plunger
push out from the bottom to the top of the case? I would appreciate the
help.

                                                        Thanks: Rich Boris; 67B
Roadster
                                        MG Car Club-Long Island Centre; Parts