Re: Buying an MGB

Subject: Re: Buying an MGB
From: Joseph Cianciotti <jmc987@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 98 12:04:32 -0800
There are some people who have no idea and sell their MGs for what a
Toyota of the same age would go for.  Unfortunately I never located that
elusive car.  At the other end of the spectrum are people selling old
rust buckets with interiors that had been detailed by ferrets who think
they have some sort of jewel. Saw lots of them. Most of the cars I saw
here in California ranged from $3,000 to $6,000.  Depending on the
condition of the paint, interior, mechanics, etc. that could be a fair
price.  Read a lot. And when you think you've found the right car, get it
checked by someone who really knows MGBs. (not the guy at the Shell
station around the corner.)

Joseph
67 B Roadster