Post Events in Your Area?

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Post Events in Your Area?
From: "Carl Franklin" <carlf@dustdevil.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 1998 18:49:38 -0600
I just read the post from the Michiana group.
They're not too far, and I've got an in-law
(that I actually like) in Grand Rapids, so I
was figuring some "vacation plans" and thought
it'd be nice to include some other car spots
along the route.

So . . . with this in mind I thought I'd throw out
an idea.  Everyone who has material on a club,
get together, show, etc., in your area should post
the basics here.

I'm not suggesting something long and drawn out.
Just the basics like time, date, location, and what
kinda cars are expected.  Remember, Spring
is just around the corner (even though we got
8 inches of snow last night) and it's never too
late to start planning those little trips.

Thanks.

Carl Franklin
carlf@dustdevil.com  -- Home PC
franklin@mg.cloudccc.cc.ks.us  -- Office PC