Re: Electrical Grounds

To: Gary Davis <GDAVIS@ibr6gw80.gp.usbr.gov>
Subject: Re: Electrical Grounds
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 1998 16:58:38 -0800
You'll find grounds all over the thing, too numerous to list.  Check
at each light fixture.  The body of the car is one big ground bus.  As
an aside, my recently acquired `69 B has a battery cable attached to a
rear cylinder head stud, running to a screw that mounts the ignition
coil.  Guess someone diagnosed an engine grounding problem and didn't
know there is a ground strap on the LH front motor mount.  Gotta clean
those connections so I can get rid of the cable.  It's in the way of
getting at the distributor.

Charley Robinson
`69 B