Re: MGB Header Wrap?

To: Lawrie Alexander <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Subject: Re: MGB Header Wrap?
From: Andy Ramm <aramm@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 17:03:40 -0800
Here's what I think I'm going to do....

I will first paint the header with a high-temp white coating
to protect the header from rust and corrosion.  Then I'll
use a thin header wrap and not go overboard.  One thing I'm
trying to abate is in-cockpit temperatures.  I know this is
only one element of lowering the heat and I plan to do
others.  I think this should work OK and pose less risk than
just wrapping up the header with a bunch of header tape.

I'll keep the list posted if I discover anything in the
process.

Cheers,

Andy

--

Andy Ramm
A silver face in a tweed world.

By US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), Sec.227(b)(1)(C) and
Sec.227(b)(3)(C), it is unlawful to send any unsolicited
advertisement to this equipment.  A violation of the
aforementioned Section is punishable by action to recover
actual monetary loss, or $500, whichever is greater, for
each violation.