Re: BRITSHMASTERS

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: BRITSHMASTERS
From: stuart farmer <k7wf@kalama.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 22:06:39 -0800
At 08:26 PM 3/12/98 -0600, you wrote:
>has anyone else had ploblems with these guys i ordered a wire wheel hub
>8 days ago & i still have not ghotten it .  i called &said"were is my
>hub & eric replied what is a hub "  love the page & my 1976 mgb its so
>much fun can hardly wait for the sun & to buy a gt for my wife who does
>not have convertable hair>

Have another pint Ray, and try it again.
Man, that drink must have been really GOOD stuff.
You'll have no "ploblems" if you buy a GT,
but by that time her hair may have "ghotten" rough.
hic !
Cheerio, Stuart.....'79MGB (with the top down)
Stuart Farmer
2724 Florida St.
Longview,WA 98632         k7wf@kalama.com
Tel: 360-423-1769