look at a MG for sale

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: look at a MG for sale
From: Bob Williams <bowillia@orednet.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 12:37:40 -0800 (PST)
>Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 05:08:01
>mgs@autox.team.netnet.org>
>>Subject: look at a MG for sale
>>
>>Hi,
>>
>>I live in Tucson, Az. and am interested in a MG roadster that is for sale
in     San Francisco. Is there anyone in that general area that might be
able to take a look at it for me? I have contacted the mechanic who rebuilt
the engine, and got all the repair slips from him. I need to know the
general condition of the body and interior, and brakes and suspension,
before I make a trip up there. Of course, I would repay any expenses
incurred; gas, telephone, etc