Re: OF's Club-Day 1 response

To: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
Subject: Re: OF's Club-Day 1 response
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 17:27:27 EST
On Fri, 13 Mar 1998 13:00:19 -0500 Larry Macy
<macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu> writes:
>>What a hoot(See, only OF's talk like this)!
>>I've been deluged(13 responses from like-minded OF's).
>>I've even offered a "Grand OF" title to a couple of folks.
>>Suggestions of "getting Moss to give us an OF discount thru AARP" and
>>slogans, like " They're not slow, they're OF's", are coming in fast
>and
>>furious.
>>
>>Once the dust settles, I'll post a list of OF's for all to applaud.
>>"Be proud, become an OF".
>>
>>Cheers,( it's a state of mind, not an age)
>>Dave Houser
>Well If you are going to let the Kid Nory in before she's 40 then yoa
>better count me in as well 41.4
>
>Larry Macy
>78 Midget (1/2 my age) Ha!

It worried me at first that Mr Houser was doing this - im pretty sure
he's about the same age as me and i wasn't certain im ready for OF'dom
(hell i still dont know what i want to do when i grow up!) but if Macy's
in i HAVE to admit to myself the inevitable and throw my hat in the ring
- especially since all this time i thought Nory was a MAN (sorry
Norry....) and if i can tell the difference any more then the inevitable
is reality!!

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT