New engine and Overdrive Tranny installed in my 74 BGT

To: "MGS(LIST)" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: New engine and Overdrive Tranny installed in my 74 BGT
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 20:30:51 -0500
This is what I did to one of my MGs this week:

I was having problems with the engine in my daily driver 74 BGT.  After
looking around I found a rebuilt engine from a 80 B roadster with only
8K miles on it and a rebuilt Overdrive tranny attached (didnt have the
O/D previously) - bought the pair and installed them this week!  What a
joy to drive around without the noise coming from the engine (bearings)
and to flip the switch and go into overdrive and watch the RPMs drop is
just great!

Rick

<http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/9945>