Re: Mods + MG ?

To: skye@jungle.direct.ca
Subject: Re: Mods + MG ?
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 10:25:04 EST
On Fri, 13 Mar 1998 21:36:21 -0800 Skye Poier <skye@jungle.direct.ca>
writes:
>Hello,
>
>Being fascinated with all things British, I've recently been curious -
>was
>there any relationship between the Mods (the original Mods in the late
>50s
>and early 60s, not the "Quadrophenia" revival in 79) and the MG
>marque?
>Or did they just stick to Vespa and Lambretta? :)
>
>Curious,
>Skye

Skye - none that i know of - and i was there!! - fortunately i was too
young to drive a Lambretta until after the fad had passed or i would
likely be dead now!
But thanks for bringing it up - I havnt listened to Quadrophenia for a
couple of weeks
and thats too long!!!!

mike robson
"my jackets gonna be cut slim and check
maybe a touch of seersucker with an open neck
i ride a GS scooter with my hair cut neat
I wear my wartime coat in the wind and sleet"