Re: A very awesome day (thursday)

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: A very awesome day (thursday)
From: stuart farmer <k7wf@kalama.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 19:23:56 -0800
At 10:31 AM 3/14/98 -0800, you wrote:
>On thursday I went to the DMV and took the permit test. I passed without
>reading the book. (Ihave lot's of experience with the road as I have a 40
>mile bike commute to school!)  So This means when I finally get my midget
>roadworthy, I can actually drive it!! YESS!
>
>just had to share!
>
>signed,
>BARRY PALMER
>amesfolks@snovalley.com
>72 MG Midget (Sparky)
>http://members.xoom.com/mgboy
>
>BTW, I got to drive my moms '96 Suba*u Impreza Outback home from the DMV.
>First time with her car and only one stall!

CONGRATULATIONS on passing the test.
 What a wonderful feeling. (been there, done that)
 NOW....take care, drive carefully ALL the time.
 Don't pay ANY attention to your peers.
 Do it the way YOU KNOW it should be done.
 If you follow those rules, one day you will
 be allowed to join the OF club, like me.

Cheerio, Stuart...'79MGB (with the roof down).
Stuart Farmer
2724 Florida St.
Longview,WA 98632         k7wf@kalama.com
Tel: 360-423-1769