Re: NAMGAR GT-23

To: George Merryweather <georgem1@top2.ficnet.net.tw>,
Subject: Re: NAMGAR GT-23
From: Carol <car@intersatx.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 1998 12:16:01 -0800
(I had this started before I received you query this morning....)

Now how do you think we can talk DOS into doing this?? She IS going to be
single by then, and the ex can take care of the nephew....

We'll just have to wait and see. It would be great fun to go, but I won't
drive it by myself. Gee, and DOS has a birthday in the middle of that week,
too.

Letchano....

First I have to catch up with her! This week's spring break for her. Maybe
we can get some "business" taken care of. Hard lady to get to sit down for
a few minutes...

Carol

At 10:45 AM 3/15/98 +0800, George Merryweather wrote:
>If anyone is interested, there will be a group of MGers from the Dallas
area caravanning to GT-23 in Chattanooga.  We plan on making the drive a
scenic one.  Taking non interstate roads as much as possible.  We figure a
2 day drive, leaving the Dallas area on Sunday July 19th, and arriving the
afternoon of the 20th.
>If anyone is interested in meeting up with the group either in Dallas or
along the way, let me know.  More details will be forthcoming.