US45 US51 trip/caravan

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: US45 US51 trip/caravan
From: Jim Bradley <jbradley@sun.lssu.edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 08:37:13 -0500
Friends,
        My wife and I are planning a trip down the entire length of US45 and
US51
from April 10 > April 19 of this year.This trip will take us from Hurley,
Wisconsin to New Orleans (US51) and from Mobile, Alabama to Ontonagon,
Michigan (US45). The purpose of the trip is to return in our 1966 B to the
dealership in New Orleans where it was orginally purchased in 1967. Does
anyone know what the name of the BMC dealership in New Orleans was in 1967
and where it was located? If anyone would like to caravan with us or is
willing to provide possible emergency support along this route, it would be
greatly appreciated. Thanks so much for listening, we'll let you know how
the trip went when we're back home.

Jim