[bk996@freenet.carleton.ca: RE: Ignition Timing]

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [bk996@freenet.carleton.ca: RE: Ignition Timing]
From: bk996@freenet.carleton.ca (Eric R. Stephen)
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 19:19:47 -0500 (EST)
Listers:  Can anyone help me out here?  See original query.

Eric

    From: bk996@freenet.carleton.ca (Eric R. Stephen)
    To: mgj2@globaldialog.com
    Subject: RE: Ignition Timing
    Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 18:59:22 -0500 (EST)

    Hi John:

    No response yet.  Sorry I don't know the year of MGB the cover came off.
    I'll contact the garage to see if they have any idea.  In fact I'll see if
    they still have my old cover so I can compare.  Thanks for the response.

    Eric

--
         ' ' '          Great is the truth and mighty above all things;
      (  o   o )        It endureth and is always strong;