Re: Synchronized first?

To: robert@woozy.com
Subject: Re: Synchronized first?
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 21:40:16 EST
Any thing is possible, given sufficient funds.
 The problem is, an un-syncronized tranny gear is (all other things being
equal), stronger than a sycro gear.
 And given the propensity for Ribcases to gnaw gears............
Now, if you can come up with a better heater fan motor, I'll get in line
to get one.
Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget