Re: Best MGB Upgrades?

To: JustBrits@aol.com
Subject: Re: Best MGB Upgrades?
From: "Richard White" <starkist69@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 08:36:56 PST
How about the new 4 piston front brake calipers from a 140 Series Volvo.
Made by Girlings, big pads, almost bolt ons, you need to relocate the
two bolt holes by 1/8 inch.  Not on the car yet, Barneys on vacation.
Also, I have written a suspension program with excel to do camber
analysis on the front end.  You input the mounting locations for the
A-arms, bump and roll numbers and it gives you camber and track change.
Real Cool.   Richard