Brake Warning Lamp

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Brake Warning Lamp
From: ame@synaptics.com
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 98 14:50:24 Pst
     Hi,

     someone recently posted an interest point, viz. you could use the
     overdrive stalk to control a set of driving lamps (if you didn't have
     an overdrive).

     On my '69 Roadster I have a brake warning lamp/test switch in the
     upper left of the dashboard.  The brake pressure switch has been
     removed from the pipe union in the engine compartment, so the switch
     and lamp do nothing right now.

     My first question is, is it sensible/worthwhile to refit a pressure
     warning switch as orginally intended?  If not, my second question is,
     does anyone have an alternative and innovative use for the lamp and
     switch which is so conveniently placed on the dash?

     Andy
     --
     '69 Roadster (with one new rear wheel and hub (don't ask))