Re: Long Drives Advice

To: David Johnson <da3johns@surya.uwaterloo.ca>
Subject: Re: Long Drives Advice
From: Andy Ramm <aramm@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 13:11:00 -0800
Dave,

Long-timers on the list might remember the stories from my
solo trip from Houston, TX to Palo Alto, CA in a previously
unseen '69 MGB.  That was about the best trip I've ever
taken!

I took a complete tool box, spare fuel pump, ponts,
cap/rotor/wires/plugs, hoses, belts, fuses, electrical wire,
tape, cutters, handheld CB radio, coolant, oil, brake fluid,
spare thermostat (which I actually used), fix-a-flat,
insta-gasket, duct tape and probably a few other things I'm
not thinking of at the moment.

Oh, and an old Canon F-1 camera, enogh film to sink a ship
and every Doors tape I coud lay my grubby little paws on.

I say go for it!

Andy

--

Andy Ramm
A silver face in a tweed world.

By US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), Sec.227(b)(1)(C) and
Sec.227(b)(3)(C), it is unlawful to send any unsolicited
advertisement to this equipment.  A violation of the
aforementioned Section is punishable by action to recover
actual monetary loss, or $500, whichever is greater, for
each violation.