RE:

To: "Joe R. Koster" <jkoster@ncpi.com>, "MG list" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE:
From: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 17:24:22 -0500
On bleeding the system I recommend investing in a Migthy Vac.  It is
invaluable for bleeding brake lines and the hydraulics of the clutch.  You
should be able to pick one up at a Bradlees or Caldor for around 29.95.

Good Luck

Safety Fast !!!

Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer MA
http://www.tiac.com/users/jroverca/index.htm