Re: LBCC Meeting Experience

To: danray@bluegrass.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LBCC Meeting Experience
From: JustBrits <JustBrits@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 20:08:42 EST
In a message dated 98-03-20 18:17:07 EST, danray@bluegrass.net writes:

<< table with the "leaders", (the executive branch or head table, I guess),
the
 guy to the left has a TR4 and the guy to the right has a '52 MGTD. The lady
 across has an MGA and her hubby has 3 Jags. The "class clown" of the bunch
 has a Healey, as could be expected.
 The highlight was meeting a guy, >>
SNIPPED

   When you can even learn, much less deserve to drivre a Healey, THEN you may
make disparaging remarks.  And when your 73B is as good as, much less worth as
much, as my wife's 73 Black Tulip 'B' you may continue onwards.  The "class
clown" driving the Healey probely knows more about LBCs than you ever will!
IMHO & FWIW

Cheers..........

          Ed