Re: MG bookmarks

To: stritle@epix.net (Steve Tritle)
Subject: Re: MG bookmarks
From: Nory@webtv.net (Nory)
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 1998 08:56:58 -0500
I don't know if there's a way to get your bookmarks back, but one way to
"back them up", next time, is to build a webpage, and put those links on
it.  That's the main reason I started a webpage.  Now my bookmarks are
only temporary, until I get those links put on one of my webpages.
Granted, the webpage provider can lose your stuff too, but if you have
them in both places (bookmarks, and the webpage), you will have a
backup.

There's also a bookmark service on the 'net that you can use as a backup
for free.  You can find Stevie's Bookmark Service at
http://www.steview.com/cgi-bin/STEVIE/lnk_signon

-NORY

Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the
ONLY problem.

 '74 Midget & '71 parts car
 '94 Ford Ranger
 '86 Ford Escort